Friday, November 21, 2008

PARTY ANIMAL !!

LOOK OUT FOLKS !
BEWARE OF THE PARTY ANIMALS !
HITTING TOWN SOON !


Great News For All The Party Animals in 4A11 Like Me !! XD
Anyways , enough of Perasan-ING ..
I dun wanna become like Zan Ye @.@
I will beng kui ~! LOL .. JKJK .. Dun angry ya Zan Ye =p
So let's get down to business !
I'm organizing Our LAST Class Gathering or Party for this year ..
As it may be our last time to be as one - The Mighty 4A11
Because some of the Smart Ass are going next door =X
So .. as I was saying
The Class Party for this time is different from the previous last 2 ..
Cause this time we won't be having in someone's house ..
We'll be having an OUTING !!
Erm .. anyway .. Let's see ..
MIDVALLEY is 100% out of the list cause MV is way too bored =.=
There's nothing good to do at there ..
The bowling alley sucks .. So does the arcade center !
I was planning to go SUNWAY though ..
As their bowling alley is PRO and arcade is full of variety machine ! xD
And there's also a Skating Ring !
Which add bonus marks to the place !!
Anyway .. I was planning that maybe ..
We could go catch a movie as there's lots of Nice Movie
OR
We could go Bowling
OR
We could go Ice Skating
OR
We can go catch movie than bowling ..
OR
We could go Bowling and Ice Skatting ~

Here's the plan for the party ..
Plenty To Choose From =D
Not confirm though ..
Venue may change under any circumstances ..
So as for the date ..
I won't tell out here cause I have some surprise for someone in our class ..
So .. For more details ..
Simply contact me at

MSN - eniale92@hotmail.com
OR
SMS ONLY *I won't pick up ur call* - 012-6963810 /
014-6612956 *will reply late if you sms to this num but 100% will reply*


I really hope every single human in 4A11 will attend cause it's our last time as 4A11 !!


Posted By : Yours Truly ELEK the umbrella stealer =p



No comments: